"The world is filled with patterns that math attempts to explain. The famous Fibonacci sequence connects math to nature and encourages students to explore real-life examples. Join Rosa and discover the math of nature!"
After this workshop students will
- Learn what is a sequence
- What is the Fibonacci sequence
- How to draw a Fibonacci sequence.
- How to observe sequences in nature.
Materials Needed for this Workshop
- Graph Paper
- Online Graphing Tool. You can use online virtual graph paper
PLEASE NOTE : THIS IS A PRE-RECORDED & MODERATED WORKSHOP
Registered participants will be emailed zoom link and any worksheets required prior to the class.
* Please check your spam folder if you do not receive the email in your inbox.